Our traders have the opportunity to trade up to $2M through our Instant Funding Program.
BTTFX Instant Funded traders have the option between a 6.25k, 12.5k, or 25k live account during their evaluation where they will receive 50% of the profits. Or Instant fully funded account options: 25k, 50k, 100k (no evaluation).
Get rewarded even while proving us your skills! Get paid out every month (or once evaluation is completed). All profits in account will compound towards the final profit target without effecting the funded account growth.
Time Is On Your Side
We understand that trading conditions aren't ideal some months, no rush, you have 180 days from the time your live account is purchased to pass your funded evaluation.
We understand trying to make 10% can be pretty staggering, especially in one month. With our BTTFX Instant Funded Accounts we have a low evaluation profit target of 6% (10% for growth on instant fully funded).
$2M Scaling Potential
Once completing your evaluation you will be funded with 4X the initial balance provided. From there, every 10% made on the account we will double your account all the way up to $2M. Offering one of the most rewarding scaling systems out there!
All BTTFX Instant Funded Traders are not responsible for any losses. By showing us your skills during your paid evaluation, you will have the opportunity to get 4X the evaluation balance once passed. You are never responsible for any losses.
Become a BTTFX Fund Manager up to $2M
Important Rules and Guidelines
BTTFX Instant Funding has two options:
Instant Fully Funded Account (25k, 50k, or 100k)
Evaluation Instant Funded Account (25k, 50k, 100k Evaluation)
What’s the difference?
Instant Fully Funded: For more experienced traders that can manage risk well. Packages 100k, 50k, 25k.
- No Evaluation
- Can receive payout on any profits at the end of month one (50% profit split)
- See chart tab below for more details on restrictions
Evaluation Instant Funded: Trader will go through a paid evaluation phase.
- Must reach profit target in 180 days.
- Minimum of 30 trading days.
- Trader will receive payout after both requirements above are met, without violating any risk parameters or terms and conditions (50%).
- See chart tab below for more details on restrictions
- To meet this requirement BTTFX requires each funded trader to trade a minimum of 30 active trading days throughout the evaluation.
- Minimum active trading days are not calendar days
- Ex: Trader opens a trade on GBP/USD on Monday then closes Wednesday, this is one active trading day. It’s counted from each day a new order was placed.
- A BTTFX Funded Trader has 180 days to complete our live trading evaluation.
- The evaluation starts the day you purchase your account.
- If one year passes and the funded trader does not reach the profit target, BTTFX Funding will terminate the account and the trader will have to purchase another account to try again.
- The max loss during the Evaluation Phase is 8% Relative Drawdown.
- The Relative Drawdown is the maximum difference from the highest realized current balance $ to the lowest equity value $ (Unrealized Value).
- The losses can never exceed the value of the maximum relative drawdown $ specified at the start of each evaluation phase.
For Example: The $25,000 evaluation, the max relative drawdown is $500 ($6,260*.8%).
- If the starting account balance was $25,000, and at a later time, the funded trader made a profit of $500, brining the account balance to $25,500. Then the stop out level based on the relative drawdown would be $25,500 – $500 = $14,900.
- A BTTFX Instant Funded trader must have his stop loss placed within 1 minute after opening his/her order for every and each pending limit order, stop order, and/or market order and for all open trades.
- Our traders must make sure to have a stop loss of a max 2% of the initial account balance. This means that if the funded trader’s account is $15,000, each position size should be no more than 2% * 25,000 = $500 per position.
- If a BTTFX Funded Trader opens multiple positions on the same currency pair, each positions risk can be up to 2% of the initial account balance (not current recent balance). So the funded trader can open multiple positions with a 2% risk each.
- For example, the funded trader cannot risk 4% in one trade. However, he/she can open 2, or more, positions with 2% risk each on the same or different pairs.
- Disclaimer: ANY PROFIT MADE WHILE NOT HAVING A STOP LOSS IN PLACE AND/OR RISKING MORE THAN 2% PER POSITION, WILL NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE FINAL PROFIT TARGET OBJECTIVE.
- Leverage is 1:100 to allow scaling into winning trades.
- Max exposure is the maximum amount of lots a trader can have open at one time across all their positions combined.
- Max exposure is calculated from a trades stop loss risk %
- The exception to this rule is if a trader moves his stops loss to break even or in profit, freeing up the risk exposure on that trade. This will allow the trader to open more positions as long as he/she keeps that stop loss at break even or in profit.
- If the Trader decides to hedge on a pair, this will not reduce his maximum risk exposure.
- Ex: A funded trader on a 25k evaluation (6.25k starting balance) account opens his max position size of .37 on USD/CAD. The trader moves his stop loss to break even later on, now that trader is allowed to open another trade up to .37 since the original trade is risk free.
- Disclaimer: ANY PROFITS MADE FROM VIOLATING OUR MAX EXPOSURE RULE WILL NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE FINAL PROFIT TARGET OBJECTIVE.
Evaluation Phase Profit Target:
- The Profit Target $ for the $25,000 evaluation ($6,250 account) is $375 (Equivalent to 6%)
- The Profit Target $ for the $50,000 evaluation ($12,500 account) account is $750 (Equivalent to 6%)
- The Profit Target $ for the $100,000 evaluation ($25,000 account) account is $1,500 (Equivalent to 6%)
Evaluation Profit Share
- During the evaluation phase the BTTFX Instant Funded trader will take home 50% of his/her profits at the end of the evaluation.
- Once the BTTFX Instant Funded trader has completed the evaluation phase, BTTFX will fund their account 4X of the initial evaluation account size.
- For the $25,000 evaluation funded account, you would get $100,000 fully funded account upon passing the evaluation.
- For the $12,500 evaluation funded account, you would get $50,000 fully funded account upon passing the evaluation.
- For the $6,250 evaluation funded account, you would get $25,000 fully funded account upon passing the evaluation.
During the evaluation, the funded trader is allowed to trade ONLY 28 pairs specified below.
- Major Currency Pairs:
- GBP/USD, EUR/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- Forex Crosses:
- EUR/NZD, EUR/GBP, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/JPY GBP/NZD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, GBP/AUD, GBP/JPY, NZD/JPY, NZD/CHF, NZD/CAD, AUD/CHF, AUD/NZD, AUD/CAD, CAD/CHF, CAD/JPY, CHF/JPY.
- The BTTFX Instant Funded Trader is only allowed to trade these pairs specified above during the evaluation. There is no Gold & Indices trading until the funded evaluation is passed.
- Disclaimer: IF THE FUNDED TRADER PLACES TRADES ON GOLD & INDICES DURING THE EVALUATION THE PROFITS WILL NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE PROFIT TARGET.
- All trading styles are welcomed
- EA’s are allowed (High-Frequency Scalping)
- Hedging is allowed.
- Holding trades overnight/over weekend is allowed.
Who We Are
Here at BTTFX Funding our mission is to help others achieve financial freedom through trading in the Forex market by providing them with the adequate amount of capital. We offer funding up to $3M total through our two funding packages (Instant Funding and Aggressive Challenge). Our goal here is transparency, flexibility, and relationships with all clients, we like to think of our clients as family, not a paying customer.
Our firm profits when you profit, like it should be. We know trading can have its ups and downs, that’s why we offer flexible plans and rules for all our clients.
Do you have what it takes to get $3M in funding?
See you on the funded side
– BTTFX Funding